Thursday, December 4, 2008

The title of dis post will be put up later please do bear and read d post...........

Ummm yaa this little piece of literature below is very very special to me and i dedicate it to ma wife ( still not found believe me) and it is written in d thought of somethin i would like to sat to her after we were together for ever somethin very personal but still wanted to publish it because it is very close to me and i adore evry single word in this and belive in wat i have written and stand by it for ever...........( well again sorry for not havin a title i will edit it after i get a good one and suggestions are very much open for titles.. i am releasin d post early so dat a stupid friend of mine can read it now )


Every second i spend with you ,
It is in a hope u will embrace me in my death bed
Ninety minutes of passion ,
seems burden of 200 yrs of life in my heart.
A few minutes of lookin ,
A few in fear , A few in hugs of tears.
and a few in blind senseless passion!
Every second i spend with you ,
It is in a hope u will embrace me in my death bed.
Neither of us knew the right or wrong,nor day or night,
Who was to begin or end ? no path wasclear!
Both of us began with glithces and none so far!
I removed fear to your love ,
and clothes to your shyness!
As everything seems a mirage to me,
Your tears of passion sting me !
Every second i spend with you ,
It is in a hope u will embrace me in my death bed
Every second i spend with you ,
It is in a hope u will embrace me in my death bed...................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i wish i had a apt word to write when i read it for the 1st time...cudnt stop but read it once again and ws like..my god..WOW!!the way its written is awesome...something written truely 4m the heart...has got lots of depth in it..keep thing 4m heart n brain...wud rather say cntinue "APPLYIN THOUGHTS"...will be waitin for the next one

pooja